annual meeting of shareholders
2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Our Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held at 3:00 PM AKDT on Friday, June 9, 2023, at the Sidney C. Huntington School, Galena, Alaska.
Gana-A’Yoo is planning to have an in-person meeting with an option for shareholders to participate virtually. Shareholders will be provided information to attend virtually prior to the meeting.
PURPOSE OF THE MEETING
- Elect three (3) directors, whose terms will expire in 2026;
- Hear reports on Gana-A’Yoo operations for the fiscal year ending on September 30, 2022; and
- Carry out any other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
SUBMIT YOUR PROXY BY Any of THE FOLLOWING METHODS
- Vote Online via eProxy: Visit ganaayoovote.com and log in with (1) your date of birth and (2) the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- US Mail (envelope provided): Sramek Hightower, CPAs, P.O. Box 240569, Anchorage, AK 99524-9968
- Fax: 907-561-4341
- Email: [email protected]
- Hand Deliver: Place in a drop box at the Sidney C. Huntington School, Galena, Alaska between 2:00 and 3:00 PM AKDT on Friday, June 9, 2023.
Questions regarding the proxy? Please call: 907-677-3320.
Your proxy form and a self-addressed return envelope, for your convenience, are being mailed separately. For it to be valid, please sign, date, and return your proxy online via eProxy, by mail (envelope provided), fax, email, or hand-delivery by June 6, 2023 at 5:00 PM AKDT or, alternatively, you may hand deliver your valid proxy on June 9, 2023 between 2:00 and 3:00 PM AKDT at the Sidney C. Huntington School, Galena, Alaska in a drop box. If you are voting shares as the custodian for a minor, please sign YOUR name and NOT the name of the minor. If you cannot write your name, make your mark and have it witnessed by one person who is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Voting stock held by minor shareholders shall be voted by the minor’s custodian if the custodian is otherwise qualified to vote. Note: Class E stock held by minors are not voting shares. We urge you to vote by proxy or electronic proxy (eProxy). Proxies are necessary to achieve a quorum for the Annual Meeting. If you vote by proxy and later decide to attend the meeting, you may still vote in person by registering.
The eProxy prize deadline is Friday, May 12, 2023, by 5:00 PM AKDT. To be eligible, your eProxy must be received by this deadline.
- 1 prize – $1,000; 2 prizes – $500; 3 prizes – $250; 4 prizes – $100
EARLY BIRD PRIZES
The Early Bird prize deadline is Friday, May 12, 2023, by 5:00 PM AKDT. To be eligible for prizes, your proxy or eProxy must be received by this deadline.
- 1 prize – $1,500; 1 prize – $1,000; 1 prize – $500; 3 prizes – $250; 4 prizes – $100
ANNUAL MEETING PRIZES
The Annual Meeting prize deadline is Tuesday, June 6, 2023, by 5:00 PM AKDT. To be eligible for Annual Meeting prizes, your proxy or eProxy must be received by this deadline OR you must register to vote at the Annual Meeting. The drawing will be held Friday, June 9, 2023, at the Annual Meeting. You need not be present to win.
- 2 prizes – $1000; 2 prizes – $250; 2 prizes – $100